Friday 18 February 2011

"I'll just slip away quietly"

Retiring MSP Wendy Alexander has told The JT that she doesn't want any fuss when she finally leaves Holyrood. " I don't want any big special send off" she said, "despite me being really great and everything." 
Ms Alexander has thoughtfully provided Holyrood officials with plans of the small, modest farewell that everyone will be expected to attend or there will be fuckin' trouble.
"That's your procession waiting for you now Ms Alexander."











Meanwhile, Scottish  Labour leader Iain Gray continues to suffer profile problems with a survey showing that the public have no idea  who he is. The profile problem seems to go much deeper than public perception. Mr Gray told The JT:" I was looking in the mirror the other day and I recognised the face but I couldn't put a name to it." 

No comments: